Free delivery on orders over £20
Introducing Coco-nourish, our NEW essential three-step hair care range designed to nurture and nourish curly and dry hair. The Childs Farm Coco-nourish detangling conditioner contains naturally derived coconut conditioning ingredients to detangle hair and help with manageability, leaving curls and coils tangle-free, frizz-free and super-soft to touch.
Contains organic coconut water, coconut oil and a lush, tropical coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for dry, frizzy, wavy, curly and coily hair types.
- Formulated with sustainably sourced ingredients, 96% Natural Origin
- Intensively nourishes hair, smooths cuticles and tames frizz.
- Formulated with hair conditioning ingredients including coconut water and coconut oil to seal moisture into the hair and aid manageability.
- Gentle on the skin and scalp.
- With a tropical coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and even skin that may be prone to eczema.
- Suitable for newborns and upwards.
- Dermatologist and paediatrician approved.
All Childs Farm products are made with ethically sourced natural and naturally derived ingredients, so you can use with confidence on even the most sensitive skin.
Contains 95% natural origin ingredients (ISO 16128)
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Betaine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
(*denotes certified organic ingredient)
How to use
After shampooing with the Coco-nourish shampoo, smooth a cherry-size amount of Coco-nourish detangling conditioner onto hair, concentrating on the ends and areas which are prone to dryness. Comb through with a wide tooth comb if hair is especially prone to knots and tangles. Leave for a minute and then rinse with warm (not hot) water. Follow with our Coco-nourish leave in conditioner.
Warnings: External use only. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water & stop use.