Free delivery on orders over £20
Introducing Coco-nourish, our NEW essential three-step hair care range designed to nurture and nourish curly and dry hair. The Childs Farm Coco-nourish shampoo contains naturally derived coconut cleansing agents to help clean and detangle hair, leaving curls and coils tangle-free, frizz-free and super-soft to touch.
Contains organic coconut water and a lush, tropical coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for dry, frizzy, wavy, curly and coily hair types.
- Formulated with sustainably sourced ingredients, 97% Natural Origin
- Cleans away dirt without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
- Naturally derived glycerine and betaine helps to attract and retain moisture in the hair and scalp, ensuring hair is conditioned and the scalp is soothed.
- Gentle on the skin and scalp.
- Formulated with coconut water to nourish hair.
- With a tropical coconut fragrance.
- Suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive and even skin that may be prone to eczema.
- Suitable for newborns and upwards.
- Dermatologist and paediatrician approved.
All Childs Farm products are made with ethically sourced natural and naturally derived ingredients, so you can use with confidence on even the most sensitive skin.
Contains 97% natural origin ingredients (ISO 16128)
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate
(*denotes certified organic ingredient)
How to use
Massage a cherry-size amount of Coco-nourish shampoo into wet hair, focusing on the hairline and scalp. Rinse off with warm running water. Repeat process if hair is long or thick. Follow with the Childs Farm Coco-nourish conditioner after shampooing and use the Coco-nourish leave-in conditioner daily to maintain lush locks.
Warnings: External use only. If product gets in eyes, rinse well with water. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water & stop use.