*The packaging on one 2.5L unit weighs 139g less than the collective weight of the packaging from 10 individual 250ml units. This is equivalent to 52% less plastic based on weight of the components.
~ The packaging on one 5L unit weighs 305g less than the collective weight of the packaging from 20 individual 250ml units. This is equivalent to 57% less plastic based on weight of the components.
The plastic bottles and caps are made from HDPE so can be widely recycled in household recycling streams.
Contamination avoidance & storage advice for Childs Farm refills:
- Before you dispense this refill into another container, it's important that the bottle you decant this into has been thoroughly cleaned and air-dried.
- The pump/lid you intend to use must also be thoroughly cleaned and air-dried.
- The best bottle/pump/lid to use would be one which has previously contained the same Childs Farm product as the refill to prevent mixed products and reduce the risk of contamination.
- Store this product with the lid on at all times.
- Store in a cool place to avoid discolouration of the natural ingredients.