- Rich blend of grape seed, baobab seed and organic coconut oils to moisturise sensitive skin
- Light absorbent formula to leave skin feeling nourished
- Perfect for baby massage
- Amazing coconut fragrance (it’s a holiday in a bottle)
Each of our bottles is lovingly packed with the best ingredients to nourish your baby’s precious skin. We’re here to care for your baby and the planet so, not only are our key ingredients naturally derived, they’re also responsibly sourced.
Our baby oil is made from a rich blend of natural plant oils to nourish and hydrate all skin types.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
*Denotes certified organic ingredient
How to use
How to use
After your little one has had a warm bath, it’s time to help the wind down with an after-bath massage.
1. Start with your hands placed lightly on your baby’s chest and gently stroke up to their shoulders.
2. Work your way down their arms to the tips of their fingers.
3. Spread their fingers out and massage their palms. Once you have finished with their hands, give them a wipe before they put them in their mouth.
4. Gently massage your baby’s tummy using a clockwise motion.
5. Work your way to their legs. Straighten their legs out and then bend them up towards their tummy. This will help if they’re suffering with constipation or trapped wind.
6. Now it’s time for their feet and tiny toes. Work your way from their heel to their toes and then focus on each toe by giving it a gentle pull.
7. Finally, gently massage their face. Start with a circular motion on their crown. From here place your fingertips on the centre of their forehead, work around the top of their eyebrows to finish on their pudgy cheeks.
Standard UK delivery: £3.95 (free on orders over £25)
All standard UK deliveries will be sent tracked via Royal Mail.
Really lovely product, easy to use and smells great. Very gentle on my daughter’s skin, quickly became a staple in our night routine.
— Lucie R
Nourishing coconut oil for baby massage
As a parent, helping your baby to wind down in the evening is an important part of your day. An after-bath massage is the perfect addition to your baby’s night-time routine to help them understand that it’s time to go to sleep.
Our baby oil is made with a rich blend of grape seed, baobab seed and organic coconut oils to moisturise sensitive skin. The light absorbent formula glides over delicate skin leaving it moisturised, and the subtle coconut fragrance is perfect for that after bath massage.
Approved by experts
For your peace of mind, all our products are dermatologist and paediatrician approved. So, you know they’re suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive skin, and also safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
Kind to skin, kind to planet
While caring for the precious skin of newborns and babies out there, we want to make sure that we’re looking after our planet too. Each of our spray bottles (excluding cap, label and pump) is made from 100% post-consumer recycled prevented ocean plastic and is fully recyclable.
Our gentle baby oil has also been given the seal of approval from The Vegan Society and is approved as cruelty free through the Leaping Bunny Programme.
While you’re here, say hello to baby Amy on the front of the bottle, bringing a spritz of magic to your bedtime routine. Look out for her on other skincare products from our baby range.
*Packaging may vary
Creating a close emotional bond with your baby
Massaging your baby is an important part of creating a close emotional and physical bond with your baby to ensure your baby feels comforted and secure. Before babies understand language or visually recognise people, we can communicate with them through touch, cuddling and massaging them.
Childs Farm baby oil organic coconut
Will baby massage help my baby to sleep?
Can adults use this baby oil?
What are the benefits of baby massage?