Baby Essentials Competition
- The Childs Farm Baby Essentials Promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Childs Farm (the Promoter) their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, simply comment below the following post:
Childs Farmers! Are you expecting? Recently welcomed your own little duckling to the world?
For a chance to WIN one of our Baby Essentials Bundle, simply tell us where you were when you first felt your baby kick for the first time…
- Childs Farm will select 1 winner at random.
- For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when the participant submits their comment below the Facebook post. No entries will be considered that have been submitted in any other way.
- Only 1 entry will be accepted per Facebook account and/or household.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition will run from 09:00am (GMT) on Thursday 10th August 2017 until 11:59pm Thursday 17th August 2017 (GMT). Any entry forms completed outside the promotion period will not be counted.
- The winner will receive the following: 1 x baby essentials kit including:
- Baby bedtime bubbles
- baby wash for hair and body
- baby moisturiser
- nappy cream
- The prize will be sent out to the recipients within 14 days of the end date of the giveaway.
- The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The bundle is worth more than £12.00 based on recommended retail prices of the products included.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, fail to arrive by the closing date. Or are subject to technical issues.