Terms and Conditions
- The Childs Farm national eczema week competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Childs Farm (the Promoter) their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, simply comment below the following Facebook post:
It’s national eczema week and we’re giving away some of best selling skin care products for you to try. To be in with a chance of winning just share your top tips for keeping your eczema or skin care complaints at bay?
- Childs Farm will select a winner at random.
- For purposes of this promotion, an entry is received when the participant submits their comment below the Facebook post. No entries will be considered that have been submitted in any other way.
- Only 1 entry will be accepted per Facebook account and/or household.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition will run from 13:00 (GMT) on Monday 18th September 2017 until 10:00am on Sunday 24th September 2017. (GMT). Any entry forms completed outside the promotion period will not be counted.
- The winner will receive the following:
2 x baby moisturiser
2 x grapefruit and organic tee tree moisturiser
1 x grapefruit and organic tee tree hand wash
- The prize will be sent out to the recipients within 7 days of the end date of the giveaway.
- The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize worth more than £20.00
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, fail to arrive by the closing date. Or are subject to technical issues.